HOLE GRADIENTLESS INSULATION (business name is GRADLESS-HOLE insulation) is unique product, using IR light,
radiated from warm area, to create gradientless plateau inside the insulation.
Protected by patent no: PUV 2014-559
GRADLESS-HOLE insulation in WINDOW FRAME:
DESCRIPTION and PRINCIPLES:
- The product is composed of a precise number of small tubes, wrapped in IR reflective sheath
- IR reflected layer is coated on the inner surface of the sheath
- Reflection of IR light is about 25% higher than by the common relective films (because of silver).
- Tubes inside the sheath are for IR light mostly transparent (80%) and partly absrobing (20%)
- Warmer tubes radiate IR light with higher power, from sheath is IR light 99,5% reflected
- In the hole is everywhere IR light, and the mass of tubes absorbs it and is heated up equally.
- The temperature of mass become in short time higher than the of air.
- Mass of tubes has in the middle the exact same temperature = gradientless plateau.
TECHNICAL DATA and USAGE:
If you are interested, please, contact us.
Thank you, we will reply as soon as possible.
- Recalculated thermal conductivity (Lambda) = 0,004 W/m.K
- Material of tubes: PET, Material of sheath: PET
- Temperature resistance up to 100°C
- Usage in construction, machines, building materials
- Length of the tube: endless on coil (min. order 100m)